Book a ceremony
Under current pandemic guidelines, all ceremonies are subject to change at short notice. All guests to indoor ceremonies will be asked to wear masks.
Your booking is subject to our terms and conditions and cancellation policy.
Your ceremony booking
Your marriage or civil partnership ceremony booking is provisional until such time as you have given your notices and completed the legal preliminaries.
If you have booked The Mayor’s Parlour or The Grand Chamber online you should await confirmation from us that the room is available on your chosen day, before finalising your arrangements. We will confirm within two working days of your online booking.
- A non-refundable booking fee of £50 is required at the time of booking. This will be redeemed against the certificate fee.
- Any outstanding balance is due no later than 2 months before the ceremony. If your booking is within 2 months the full fee is payable at the time of booking.
- Any changes to your booking will incur an administrative fee.
- The Register Office reserves the right to cancel a ceremony if payment has not been received.
Fees valid from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022. Fees increase on 1 April each year.
|The Elizabeth Room||8 from 19 July 2021||Monday £50
Tuesday to Friday £100
|The Victoria Room||25 from 19 July 2021||£165||£190||n/a|
|The Alexandra Room||35 from 19 July 2021||£200||£250||n/a|
|The Grand Chamber||100 (reduced to 35 during COVID recovery)||£365||£485||£550|
|The Mayor's Parlour||10 (reduced to 6 during COVID recovery)||n/a||£400||£510|
All room capacities are subject to change.
You may order as many certificates as you wish. These will be produced and sent out to you within seven days of the office receiving the completed marriage paperwork.
- £11 per certificate (statutory fee) plus
- £2 1st class signed for delivery or £7 Royal Mail Special Delivery