Ceremonies in the Mayor's Parlour
The beautiful oak-panelled Mayor's Parlour is the perfect venue for small, intimate weddings.
- Up to eight people
The room capacity includes all attendees including the couple, witnesses, guests, children, and photographer, and cannot be exceeded.
- Weekdays: n/a
- Saturdays: £444 plus £11 per certificate
- Sunday/bank holidays: £561 plus £11 per certificate
Valid 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024.
- Separate interviews and entrance if requested
- Choice of ceremony plus enhancements
- Up to three readings
- Choice of music (we can play CDs, USB sticks and MP3 players).
- Live acoustic music can be accommodated although the size of the room should be considered.
- Personal vows
If giving notice for a ceremony in this room the venue must be recorded as:
- ‘The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London’
Notices bearing the incorrect description will not be valid and will need to be amended or given again.
A deposit is required at the time of booking. Full payment must be made no later than 2 months before the ceremony. If bookings are made within 2 months of the ceremony the fee must be paid in full at the time of booking. The Register Office reserves the right to cancel a ceremony if payment has not been received.