Get rid of your bulky waste, report fly-tippers
Published: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Thanks to everyone who came along to Mega Skip Day on Saturday 26 February. If you missed it here are all the ways to get rid of your rubbish and recycling and help keep the borough looking at its best. We will organise another day soon.
How to dispose of your rubbish, bulky waste and recycling
- Put your rubbish out correctly to reduce the risk of missed bin collections, and don’t pay cowboys to take away your rubbish.
- Find out what you can and can't recycle. To check specific items, use the A-Z recycling tool
- Make sure you know your rubbish collection day.
- If you have any large items, book a bulky waste collection or visit the household waste recycling centre.
- ReWork: repair, sell or fix items reuse workshop
- Donate unwanted items via charity shops
- Donate, sell, giveaway, plus find and buy items online. Wandsworth Freegle: giveaway or find items for free, Gumtree sell or buy items, Facebook marketplace sell or buy items