Put your rubbish out correctly and recycle
As part of the #MyWandsworth campaign, we are highlighting the correct ways to dispose of waste; your responsibilities as a resident or business, as well as what you can and can’t recycle. Here’s what you need to know:
- Put your rubbish out correctly to reduce the risk of missed bin collections.
- Find out what you can and can't recycle. To check specific items, use the A-Z recycling tool
- Make sure you know your rubbish collection day.
- If you have any large items, book a bulky waste collection or visit the household waste recycling centre.
- ReWork: repair, sell or fix items reuse workshop
- Donate unwanted items via charity shops
- Donate, sell, giveaway, plus find and buy items online. Wandsworth Freegle: giveaway or find items for free, Gumtree sell or buy items, Facebook marketplace sell or buy items
- Make sure you use a licensed waste removal company and avoid unlicensed cowboys who fly-tip illegally
- Businesses can find out more about how to clear their rubbish on our business waste page.
If you have any questions about the campaign, and how you can get involved, please email email@example.com.