How to report antisocial behaviour

Recording incidents is very important. Events can easily become confused, so recording what happened, who was involved, when, where and how you were affected really helps to show the impact of the problem.

Antisocial behaviour should be reported to the police or your housing provider if you are a tenant with a housing association. If you would like to report antisocial behaviour anonymously, call Crimestoppers at 0800 555 111.


Antisocial behaviour can be reported to the police by dialling 101. Your issue will be dealt with by a police team in your area.

You can also report antisocial behaviour to the police using an online form. If you are in a danger or crime is taking place, always call 999.


If you would like to report antisocial behaviour in parks and open spaces you will need to contact the Parks Police.

Council estates

Talk to your housing provider if you are a tenant with a housing association, your housing officer or adviser can help. For private tenancies your landlord or agent may also be able to assist.

You can report domestic and commercial noise online or calling 020 8871 6127. If you live on a council estate, there is a separate guidance for reporting antisocial behaviour.


Mediation is one of the most effective ways of resolving neighbour disputes. It is an important first step that shows that both parties are willing to move forward. We can help to arrange mediation for those involved, so we expect residents to consider this step carefully before contacting us.

In some cases, such as noise, it may be enough simply to speak calmly with whoever is causing the problem as they may not realise the impact of their actions.

Wandsworth Mediation Service offers free community mediation to all Wandsworth residents. Two trained mediators will facilitate the conversation, help you listen to each other's point of view and assist you in developing mutually agreeable solutions. The mediation is free, completely confidential and highly effective - most cases settle after the first meeting.

For more information contact

Community Trigger

If you have reported antisocial behaviour on multiple occasions, but the situation has not improved, you may wish to consider using the Community Trigger.