- Patrolling mobile: 07500 95 94 42
- General enquiries: 020 8871 7532
- Emergencies: 999
- Non-emergency incidents: 101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 999 if:
- A serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
- Someone is in immediate danger or harm
- Property is in danger of being damaged
- A serious disruption to the public is likely
About Parks Police
The parks and events police are responsible for the routine patrolling of the parks, commons and open spaces within Wandsworth; the enforcement of byelaws, dog control public spaces protection orders and other park regulations; and the policing of events.
Our officers are attested as constables by a magistrate and have powers within the parks, commons and open spaces. They also have a specific duty to ensure that these spaces remain safe and welcoming places for everyone to visit.
The Parks Police provide a service 365 days a year and officers are on duty during peak hours.
All parks and events police receive training in, and regular updates on:
- Legal and enforcement processes
- Conflict resolution
- Personal safety training
- First aid, including the operation of defibrillator machines which are carried in all our vehicles
In addition, the service has highly-qualified dog handling and cycling proficiency officers who are able to give advice and provide instruction.
Anti-social behaviour (ASB) within some of Wandsworth's parks and open spaces is an issue that the parks police service works with the police and the council’s community safety team to reduce.
If you are affected by an incident of ASB including dog related incidents within a park or open space then please report it to the police or the parks police team.