Level 2 children's basic cycle training sessions (10 to 15 years old)
Level 2 cycle training sessions are for year 6 pupils/children aged between 10 to 15 years old.
These are 'on-road' courses of at least four sessions. Sessions last for two hours and there are a maximum of 8 children per session.
Courses are run from your child's school during term time, and at different locations in Wandsworth during school holidays.
- Sessions are aimed at pupils who can ride their bike confidently
- Pupils must bring their bikes with them to the sessions
- Bikes must be roadworthy
- Sessions introduce children to cycling and cover cycle control and safety
- The whole session must be completed
- Instructors are National Standard trained and approved by Wandsworth Council
- The council has a public liability insurance that covers training courses
- All children (and parents/guardians) must obey the simple health and safety rules of the courses
- Cycle helmets are required
Holiday cycle training dates for children
|28 to 31 May 2019||10.30am to 12.30pm||Wandsworth Common|
|30 July to 2 August 2019||10.30am to 12.30pm||Southfields|
|13 to 16 August 2019||10.30am to 12.30pm||Southfields|
|13 to 16 August 2019||1.30 to 3.30pm||Tooting Bec Common|
|20 to 23 August 2019||10.30am to 12.30pm||Wandsworth Common|
|30 July to 2 August||13.30am to 15.30pm||Wandsworth Common|