Apply for or renew a Blue Badge
How to apply or renew
You can apply for a Blue Badge online or fill out an application form.
This process applies to new applications and renewals.
You will need:
- Proof of identification
- National Insurance number
- Details of your current Blue Badge (if you have one)
- To upload a photo of yourself (if applying online)
- To attach a signed photo (if applying by application form)
- Proof of residency
- Driving licence number (if you have one)
- Please read the Blue Badge guidance notes and checklist
Equalities Act 2010: should you require a reasonable adjustment or assistance to complete an application for a Blue Badge, please contact 0208 871 8871.
Online at GOV.UK
In person and by post
You can post or hand deliver an application form.
- Download an application form
- Call 020 8871 8871 to request an application form to be sent to you.
- Collect a form from the Customer Centre.
Send completed applications to:
Supported Travel Team
PO Box 519
Alternatively, you can hand deliver it to the Customer Centre.
After you apply
Once a Blue Badge application is approved, the Blue Badge will be produced by a central agency, and posted directly to the badge holder's home address. The badge holder can expect to receive the Blue Badge approximately 10 working days after the application is approved.