How to order paper copies of our planning publications
Our publications are available to download. However, if you want a paper copy there is a charge per document.
These are not subject to VAT. Additional charges for postage and packing may apply if appropriate.
- Adopted Local Plan documents: £70 each
- Conservation Area Character Appraisals: £70 each
You can order paper copies by emailing email@example.com.
Provide your name, postal address and your email address.
Other charges that you should know:
- GIS Mapping Work (per hour): £137
- Census/population analysis work (per hour): £137
- Decision Notice copy: £27
- Section 106 Agreement copy (dependent on whether colour drawings): £75 to £190
- Written confirmation that Section 106 clauses have been complied with (per hour): £137
- Written response to a solicitors enquiry (per hour): £137
- Research records for solicitors (per hour): £137
- Tree Preservation Order or Conservation Area Designation copy: £27
- Request for confirmation of compliance with an Enforcement Notice, Breach of Condition Notice or other similar Notice under the Planning acts: £243
- Request to withdraw an extant Enforcement notice, Breach of Condition Notice or other similar Notice: £243
- Planning conditions compliance check: £243
Officer Hourly rates:
- S106 Monitoring Fee (per hour): £137
- Travel Plan Monitoring Officer (per hour): £137
- S278 Agreement Officer (per hour): £137
- Construction Management Plan Monitoring Officer (per hour): £137
- Hourly officer rate outside of those listed above. Rates variable dependent on officer level and experience: £66 - £276