Housing association tenants

For issues relating to your housing association property, you need to contact the housing association directly.

If you have a complaint about a housing association, you should at first raise it directly with them.

If the complaint is not resolved after you have completed all stages of their complaints procedure, you must contact the Housing Ombudsman Service for a determination before we can investigate the complaint.