If the housing service standards are not met

The Housing and Regeneration Department strives to provide the best possible service to our residents. If you think that we could improve the service or feel that the service you received was not good enough please let us know.

We are interested in finding out what residents think about the services we provide. If you feel that we have not met our service standards or if you want to make a complaint about our service you can contact us. You can contact the Housing and Regeneration Department via your estate manager (by letter, email or telephone), by visiting the Customer Service Centre at Bridas House, 90 Putney Bridge Road, Wandsworth SW18 1HR or by using the Council’s complaints procedure.

If you have any comments or suggestions on Wandsworth Council’s housing service standards please contact the Strategy and Development Section by email: hms@wandsworth.gov.uk.

You can make a complaint or a suggestion.