Visiting the Customer Centre
Receptions open for appointments only
Receptions at Wandsworth Town Hall and the housing reception in Putney Bridge Road are open and operating an appointment only service. There are usually plenty of appointments available at short notice. Please call in advance to book your slot.
- Adult Social Care Access Team - 020 8871 7707
- Electoral Services - 020 8871 6120
- Housing and Homelessness - 020 8871 6161
- Children and Family Support - 020 8871 7899
- Council Tax/Housing Benefit - 020 8871 8081
- Parking including Parking Permits - 020 8871 8871
For all non-urgent enquiries, please use our website where you can report, apply and pay for many of our services.
Visit our Register Office for births, deaths and marriages.
Visitor information for our Housing Reception.
Wandsworth High Street
Wandsworth Town Hall: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm excluding Bank Holidays.
Housing reception in Putney Bridge Road: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm excluding Bank Holidays.
What you can do here
Use our computers to access online services.
Speak to someone about:
- Adult Social Care
- Children's services
- Council Tax
- Environmental Services including pest control, trading standards and food safety
- Home ownership
- Housing Benefits and Council Tax reduction
- Parking including permits, and parking bay suspensions
- Voting and elections
Use our telephones to contact Council departments.
Phone: 020 8871 6000