Complain about a licensed alcohol and entertainment premises

In the first instance discuss the issues informally with the premises licence holder. In many cases they will not be aware of the problem and this will give them the opportunity to resolve the issues.

If this does not lead to an improvement, then you should contact us.

How to report an incident

You can report incidents as follows: 

You should start to keep a written record detailing each incident, including the date, time and how you were affected. This information can be crucial if your complaint cannot be resolved informally.

You should provide as much detail as possible about when the problems happen, as this will help us to respond to your complaint in the most efficient way.