Level 1 children's basic cycle training sessions (9 to 10 year olds)
Please note that due to essential maintenance there will be intermittent disruption to Touchtone (automated telephone line) payments between midday and 7pm on Sunday, 8 December. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Level 1 cycle training sessions are for year 5 pupils/children aged between 9 to 10 years old. Sessions last for two hours and there are 10 spaces per session.
- Sessions are usually booked through your child's school and are held at that school
- Sessions are aimed at pupils who can ride their bike confidently
- Pupils must bring their bikes with them to the sessions
- Bikes must be roadworthy
- Sessions introduce children to cycling and cover cycle control and safety
- The whole session must be completed
- Instructors are National Standard trained and approved by Wandsworth Council
- The council has a public liability insurance that covers training courses
- All children (and parents/guardians) must obey the simple health and safety rules of the courses
- Cycle helmets are required
Register for cycle training
The registration form should be returned to:
Road Safety Team, Wandsworth Council,
Town Hall Extension,
Wandsworth High Street,
Or emailed to email@example.com.