Request a rent refund

If your rent account is in credit (i.e. we owe you overpaid rent) then you can request a refund to be made. The refund can only be made to the named person(s) on the tenancy agreement.

By phone

Phone the automated request line on 020 8871 8987 and select option 5.

You will need to enter your rent account number and bank account details.

By post

If you are a current tenant with a credit balance on your current rent account, download and complete the Current Tenants Refund Request Application Form.

If your tenancy has ended and you have a credit balance, download and complete the Former Tenants Refund Request Application Form. If you paid your charges by standing order please make sure you cancel it with your bank before sending us the form.

Send completed forms to:

Wandsworth Council
Rent Collection Service
PO Box 72354
SW18 9LT

By email

Email us at and a form will be emailed back (or put in the post) to you for completion and return. Please provide your name, address and rent account number to help us identify you as a tenant(s).