Battersea Church Road, Somerset Estate, SW11
Scheme name and address
Battersea Church Road/Crewkerne Court Garages, Somerset Estate, SW11 3NF.
A new design team has been engaged to assess the feasibility for the redevelopment of the Crewkerne Court garages located on the Somerset estate. The scheme proposes the provision of social housing, the reprovision of the Multi Use Games Area and improvements to the wider estate.
|Ward||St Mary's Park|
|Anticipated start on site||TBC|
Proposed site plan
Resident and stakeholder engagement
An initial public consultation session took place on Wednesday 5 July 2023 where the emerging designs for new homes and wider improvements to the estate were presented.
If you were unable to attend this consultation, visit Battersea Church Road project website for further information and to share your comments. We welcome your feedback by Sunday 23 July 2023.
We will be holding a further public consultation later in the year to present our developed plans prior to a formal planning submission.
For any queries you can contact the development team.
- Letter to residents - Public engagement flyer - July 2023
- Letter to residents - April 2023
- Workshop promotional poster - April 2023
- Letter to residents and garage tenants - August 2021
- Presentation boards - October 2020
- Presentation boards - 11 March 2020
- Presentation boards - 25 September 2019
- Presentation boards - 17 July 2019
- Letter to estate residents - 13 June 2018
For any queries contact the Development Team:
Telephone: 020 8871 7149