It may be necessary for us to respond to consultations from the Government, Mayor of London or other relevant professionals. The consultation process provides an opportunity for us to voice our views and may influence important decisions, such as a change in legislation, strategic direction, policy framework or how best to use resources.
We consult with our residents, partners and the wider community on proposals that may impact them. This ensures the Borough's views are best represented. The feedback obtained from consultations can help shape decision making and service delivery.
View our latest consultation responses:
- Fire safety consultation response
- Home Office fire safety Government Consultation
- Electrical safety in the social rented sector consultation response - September
- Emergency Evacuation Information Sharing consultation response - August 2022
- Building control regime for higher risk buildings consultation
response - October 2022
- Safety regime for occupied buildings consultation response - October