Youth Opportunity Fund
The Youth Opportunity Fund (YOF) is a pot of funding available to young people, aged 11 to 19 years old, or up to 25 with a disability, who live, go to school or attend a youth provision in Wandsworth.
Young people can apply for up to £4,000 to run a project or activity that will benefit their peers.
The fund is totally youth-led. Young people think of the project ideas, write the bids, present their idea to the YOF Panel and run the projects. They are helped by a supporting organisation.
The bids are also accessed by a group of young people, called the YOF Panel, who decide which projects receive funding.
Help with applications
The YOF Panel run funding factories, where young people can come and ask for some advice on how to write a successful bid. 90% of those who attend a funding factory are successful with their bid.
There are 3 rounds of YOF this year. Here are the important dates for your diaries:
Round 1 sessions are cancelled due to COVID-19.
- Funding Factory - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a session
- Presentation Panel - Wednesday 15 July 2020, 5 to 7.30pm
- Funding Factory - Wednesday 16 September, 5 to 7.30pm
- Shortlisting Panel - Wednesday 30 September, 5 to 7.30pm
- Presentation Panel - Wednesday 14 October, 5 to 7.30pm
Interested in applying?
Get in touch with Hannah Crosby, who manages the YOF on the following details:
Phone: 07511 942396