Visiting the Customer Centre
Receptions now open for appointments only
Receptions at Wandsworth Town Hall and the housing reception in Putney Bridge Road are now open and operating an appointment only service. There are usually plenty of appointments available at short notice, please just call in advance as below to book your slot.
- Access Team - 0208 871 7707
- Housing and Homelessness - 0208 871 6161
- Children and Family Support - 0208 871 7899
- Council Tax/Housing Benefit - 0208 871 8081
- COVID-19 Community Hub - 0208 871 6555
For all non-urgent enquiries, please use the website.
Wandsworth High Street
Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm excluding Bank Holidays.
Mondays and Fridays are usually very busy so please avoid visiting us on these days if possible. If you do need to visit on either of these days, you may experience extended waiting times.
What you can do here
Use our computers to access online services.
Speak to someone about:
- Adult Social Care
- Children's services
- Council Tax
- Environmental Services including pest control, trading standards and food safety
- Home ownership
- Housing Benefits and Council Tax reduction
- Local Land Charges
- Parking including permits, and parking bay suspensions
- Voting and elections
Use our telephones to contact Council departments.
Phone: 020 8871 6000