Tell us of a change in circumstances for your Council Tax

You need to tell us if the make-up or status of your household changes as it may have an impact on who is liable and eligibility for any discounts or exemptions. Examples include:

  • A household member has become a student 
  • A household member has turned 18 
  • A household member has moved into and is receiving care in a residential or nursing care home

Adding a person to a Council Tax account

If you want to add someone to your Council Tax account, complete the moving form.

Start report

Contact us if you have a query. Alternatively, complete our call back form and we will call you back within 2 working days.