Make a change in the details of an existing alcohol and entertainment licence

The holder of a premises licence must notify the licensing authority of any change in:

  • The address or contact details of the licence holder
  • The address or contact details of the designated premises supervisor (DPS)

This process can also be used to change:

  • Name of the premises
  • The contact details of the premises


The notification must be accompanied by the prescribed fee.

How to notify us of the changes

You should write to us with the details of the changes. You should send your premises licence with your letter, or, if that is not possible, you should provide a statement of the reasons for the failure to produce the licence.

Once the notification is given

The licence will be updated and then returned to the holder of the licence.