Consultation on school admission arrangements for 2021/22 entry
If a school is oversubscribed, places are allocated in accordance with the school's published admission criteria (also known as admission policies or admission arrangements).
The admission authority for a school or academy must set admission arrangements annually.
Where changes are proposed for 2021/22 entry schools and academies are required by law to consult on their proposed admission arrangements for a minimum six week period between 1 October 2019 and 31 January 2020. They must also consult every seven years if there have been no changes in the past seven years.
This consultation period allows parents, other schools, religious authorities and the local community to raise any concerns about the proposed admission arrangements.
The schools currently consulting on proposed changes to their admission arrangements are listed below.
How to comment on proposed admission arrangements
If you would like to comment on the proposed admission arrangements, you should send your written response to the admission authority for the school by end of the consultation period.
For community schools in Wandsworth, the admission authority is Wandsworth Council. For foundation schools, free schools, voluntary aided schools and academies the admission authority is the school governing body/academy trust and comments should be sent c/o the Clerk of Governors at the school/academy unless otherwise indicated.
- Ark John Archer Primary Academy (consultation closes 18 December 2019)
- Belleville Wix Academy (consultation closes 30 January 2020)
- Goldfinch Primary School (consultation closes 17 January 2020)
- Honeywell Infant and Junior Schools (consultation closes 10 January 2020)
- St Boniface Primary School (consultation closes 14 January 2020)
- St George's Primary School (consultation closes 15 January 2020)
- St Michael's CE School (consultation closes 20 December 2019)
- West Hill Primary School (consultation closes 30 January 2020)
- Ark Putney Academy (consultation closed 1 December 2019)
- Bolingbroke Academy (consultation closed 17 November 2019)
- Burntwood School (consultation closes 10 January 2020)
- Chestnut Grove Academy – Consultation on School Expansion (consultation closes 31 January 2020)
- St Cecilia's CE School (consultation closes 27 December 2019)
- St John Bosco College (consultation closes 17 January 2020)