Adult social care - directory record page
|Address||26 Totterdown St, |
|Description||Live Too provides a variety of services for people with learning disabilities, including training opportunities, independent living support, housing, outreach services and drama, dance and DJ workshops. Below are details of some of their services and projects. Please contact Live Too or visit their website for further information on these services and all of their other services. |
The Baked Bean Theatre Company:
- This is a professional group made up of actors with learning disabilities. It offers the chance to learn real skills, put them to use in real theatres and work with theatre professionals. Meets on Wednesdays and Fridays, 11am to 3pm.
Baked Bean Holidays:
- A range of holidays during the summer months, including breaks in the UK, holidays abroad, and creativity-themed holidays. Prices vary.
- This is a music project for adults with a learning disability who want to sing and be creative with a like-minded people. Meets weekly.
- This is a unique 1-to-1 service to help set goals, get connected and, for example, get a job or volunteer role
- This is a group of people with learning disabilities that meets regularly, to explore and enjoy what London has to offer with the support of a member of the Live Too team
- This is a project to help people with learning disabilities to learn new skills and become more independent
Visit the Act Too website
|Telephone number||020 8944 0023|
|Eligibility||Any one can contact Live Too for information and details about their services. Referral usually needs to be made through a social worker or another professional.|
Record last updated: 25 January 2017