Quietway cycle routes
Quietways are a proposed network of high-quality, well-signed cycle routes throughout London, mostly using less-trafficked streets. They are aimed at new cyclists, and those who would prefer to cycle on quieter routes at a gentler pace.
In many places Quietways will only require route signs and limited road markings, but some sections of route will require further measures to improve the safety of cyclists using the routes.
Proposals for two other Quietway routes in the borough are being progressed following earlier consultation:
- Q4 – Clapham Common to Wimbledon
- Q5 – Waterloo to Norbury
Consultation on a proposed third Quietway route through Wandsworth ran from Monday, 2 October 2017 until Monday, 13 November 2017.
These proposals would link Quietway 4 in the Wandsworth Common area with Teddington, via Richmond Park.
Following consultation all feedback will be taken into account and councillors will decide on the next steps in the first half of 2018. For the latest information on Quietways please email email@example.com.
Consultation on these proposals ran from Monday, 2 October 2017 until Monday, 13 November 2017. Following consultation all feedback will be taken into account and councillors will decide on the next steps in the first half of 2018.
- Route Overview – Wandsworth to Teddington
- Summary of Proposals 1-13 in Wandsworth
- 1 Heathfield Road
- 2 Heathfield Road/Windmill Road/Earlsfield Road
- 3A Garratt Lane/Mapleton Road
- 3B Garratt Lane/Mapleton Road
- 4 King George’s Park
- 5 Brathway Road/Merton Road/Granville Road
- 6 Granville Road/Sutherland Grove/Girdwood Road
- 7 Girdwood Road/Skeena Hill
- 8 Castlecombe Drive/Beaumont Road
- 9 Withycombe Road/Princes Way
- 10 Telegraph Road/Putney Heath
- 11 Putney Heath
- 12A Roehampton High Street
- 12B Roehampton High Street
- 13 Danebury Avenue/Priory Lane