Book a vaccination during half-term - 12-15 year olds
Published: Thursday, October 21, 2021
The NHS' COVID-19 vaccination programme is now open to all 12-15-year-olds. During half term, the NHS is running local vaccination centres for 12-15-year-olds so that they can book an appointment and come along with their parents if they wish.
Lydia, age 15, asks Chief Nurse Nic questions about the COVID-19 vaccine
Across the borough, 12-15-year-olds have been offered the COVID-19 vaccine in schools. In addition, 12-15-year-olds can now be vaccinated each day during half-term at vaccination centres across South West London by booking an appointment using the National Booking system.
NHS vaccination team will be operating clinics during the October half-term at the locations listed below:
- Centrale Shopping Centre, Croydon, 21 North End, Croydon, CR0 1TY
- Hawks Road Health Clinic, Kingston-upon-Thames, KT1 3EW
- Centre Court Shopping Centre, Wimbledon, 4 Queen’s Rd, London, SW19 8YE
- St Nicholas Shopping Centre, Sutton, 3 St Nicholas Way, Sutton, SM1 1AY
- Roehampton Vaccination Centre, QMH Carpark Queen Mary’s Hospital, Roehampton Ln, London SW15 5PN
- The Wilson Hospital, Mitcham, CR4 4LD
- Nelson Health Centre, Wimbledon, SW20 8DA
- Valley Park Surgery, Croydon, CR0 4YD
The NHS encourages conversations about the Covid-19 vaccination at home between children and their parents and carers. They encourage anyone who still has questions about the Covid-19 vaccine to come and talk to their friendly teams, who will be happy to answer any questions children or parents may have. Come along to a local vaccination site so that you can make the right decision for you – with no pressure to get your vaccine.
The COVID-19 vaccination aims to protect young people from COVID-19, to reduce outbreaks that occur in school and to protect friends and family against the virus. When enough people get vaccinated, it’s harder for a disease to spread to those who can’t have vaccines. If you haven’t received your vaccination in school, please organise a visit to a local site during your half-term break.