Work for the Alchemist
Published: Friday, February 14, 2020
The council's Work Match jobs brokerage team is working with the Alchemist Bar and Restaurant opening next month in Nine Elms to recruit local people for front-of-house and kitchen vacancies.
Wandsworth residents are invited to come to recruitment screenings on Friday 21 and Tuesday 25 February at Work Match’s recruitment and training centre in Nine Elms.
Current vacancies include:
- Kitchen Porters
- Chefs at all levels
Experience is welcome but isn’t essential.
In return The Alchemist company offers benefits including:
- An opportunity to work for a company listed in The Times Top 100 employers in hospitality
- Competitive rates of pay
- 50 per cent discount on all food for you and your guests in any of their restaurants
- Guaranteed birthday off and the day after
- Excellent training and career progression
- Employee assistance programme providing guidance on legal, financial and health issues
- A chance to get involved in volunteering to charitable causes during working hours without losing pay.
Recruitment screenings will be held at Work Match at Unit 115 Valetta House, Vista, 336 Queenstown Road, SW11 8ER
If you are interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wandsworth Work Match matches Wandsworth people looking for work or apprenticeships, or people who want to find a job closer to home, with local vacancies. They have helped hundreds of people into work and also support local businesses to recruit high quality candidates.