MyWandsworth report fly-tipping
If you see someone dumping rubbish, let us know, and our enforcement team will investigate.
How to report a fly-tip offender
If you see someone dumping litter or fly-tipping, we need as much information as possible to help us prosecute the offenders:
- Tell us what you saw: where, when and a description of the fly-tip/incident, along with a description of anyone involved.
- A description and/or the name and addresses of the people involved and the actual location would also be helpful.
- Try and film or photograph the incident, ideally with a date and time stamp. But please don’t put yourself or others at risk. The higher res the picture, the better.
- We need to know what sort of rubbish has been dumped – the amount and type of waste e.g. a few bags of rubbish, a fridge or a sofa.
- If relevant make a note of the vehicle registration number and a description of the vehicle.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 020 8871 8558 (Option 2)
You can also request street cleaning and report cleaning issues.