Apply now for round five of the Wandsworth Grant Fund
Published: 7 March 2017
The fifth round of the Wandsworth Grant Fund is now open for applications.
The deadline to apply for round five funding is April 18, 2017.
Organisations based outside the borough are welcome also to apply, but need to show evidence of real engagement with local partners and the council teams in order to avoid duplication of work.
A series of events will be held in the coming weeks to provide information on how to apply to the Wandsworth Grant Fund.
More information is available at the following Meet the Funder events:
- March 13, Roehampton Base, Danbury Road, 10am-12.30pm – book online
- March 21, Balham Library Hall, 2pm-4.30pm – book online
- March 30, Caius House, Battersea, 5pm-6.30pm – book online
- April 4, Penfold Centre, Wandsworth, 6.30pm-8pm – book online
Two Bidding Workshops for individual advice on completing application forms will be held at Wandsworth Town Hall customer service centre from 2pm-4.30pm on April 6 (book online) and April 11 (book online).
The Wandsworth Grant Fund was been brought in to streamline the process for funding projects under these council priorities:
- Arts and Culture
- Environment and Attractive Neighbourhoods
- Children and Young People
- Citizenship and Civic Engagement
- Achieving Aspirations and Potential
- Health and Well being
One team administers the grants process while evaluation and assessment is undertaken by a group of specialist council officers. Applications also receive a high level of scrutiny by councillors to ensure money is going where it is most needed and will have most benefit for the borough’s residents
Read about the recipients of round one funding
Read about the recipients of round two funding.
Read about the recipients of round three funding
Read about the recipients of round four funding
To find out more:
- Visit www.wandsworth.gov.uk/wgf
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow @grantswandbc.