Free business advice clinics at Enterprise Week
Published: 27 February 2017
Local business owners are encouraged to take advantage of free business advice clinics taking place as part of Wandsworth Enterprise Week.
The one-one sessions, which take place on Monday March 6, will provide the perfect opportunity for entrepreneurs to pick the brains of business experts from a number of fields.
Advice sessions include:
- Newable - Start up Loans to finance your business
- Hodders Law - Business Law: Starting a business, Employment Law, Contracts & Agreements
- Virgin Startup - Validate your business idea and starting/funding your business
- Seedrs - Crowdfunding: find out if crowdfunding is the right option for your business
- Blue Dot Consulting - Managing your cashflow/accountancy
- Intellectual Property Office - Find out how to protect your trademarks and avoid infringement
- NatWest - Find out the steps you should follow to take your business to the next level or secure funding
- The Prince's Trust - Aged 18-30? Not in employment or education? Fancy being your own boss? Find out how the Prince’s Trust can help and support you to kick start your business idea.
Wandsworth Enterprise Week takes place between March 6-11 at venues across the borough, and is completely free.
Guest Speakers during the week include Jo Fairley, co founder of Green & Black's, Maria Kempinksa MBE, founder Jongeleurs and Mike Southon, business speaker and best selling author.
Wandsworth’s business spokesperson Cllr Kim Caddy said: “It’s important to have a thriving businesses sector and Wandsworth Enterprise Week gives our start-ups and SMEs the tools they need to grow and flourish, as well as inspiring our residents to set up on their own.
"I would urge all our local entrepreneurs to take a look at what’s on offer and book their place now.”
The week will feature a Doing Business with Big Business food event on Thursday March 9, with Virgin StartUp, Virgin Trains and Borough Market, offering advice to local food businesses on procurement and how to get their foot in the door with large retailers.
To find out more about any of these events, or to book your place, visit http://www.wandsworthenterpriseweek.biz/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.