You can obtain pre-application advice for a proposed development, which includes:
- Accurate and objective advice (without prejudice to the formal consideration of an application by the council)
- Information about relevant planning policies
- Planning application timescales and procedures
Request for pre-application advice
Complete the pre-application advice enquiry form and give as much information as possible so that we provide the most useful advice for your project and ensure that you pay the correct amount. View pre-application advice costs.
Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us you are seeking planning pre-application advice.
If necessary/requested, we will contact you to arrange an appointment.
A free generic advice service is available for householder enquiries.
You can either:
- Call the duty planner between the hours of 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday on 020 8871 7620 for telephone advice; or
- Email email@example.com to book a 20 minute face to face appointment. You should include your name, site address including post code and a contact number together with an outline of what you want to discuss. Appointments are available between 9 and 11am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.