Ceremonies at the Town Hall
The Grand Chamber
The beautiful oak-panelled Mayor's Parlour is the perfect venue for small, intimate weddings.
- Weekdays: £310 plus £4 per certificate
- Saturdays: £400 plus £4 per certificate
- Sunday/Bank Holidays: £455 plus £4 per certificate
- 100 (including couple)
- Separate interviews and entrance if requested
- Choice of ceremony plus enhancements
- Up to three readings
- Choice of music (we can play CDs, USB sticks and MP3 players).
- Live acoustic music can be accommodated
- Personal vows
If giving notice for a ceremony in this room:
- For ceremonies before 1 October 2018 your notices must read ‘The Grand Chamber’.
- For ceremonies on or after 1 October 2018 your notices must read ‘The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London’
Notices bearing the incorrect description will not be valid and will need to be amended or given again.
A deposit is required at the time of booking. Full payment must be made no later than 2 months before the ceremony. If bookings are made within 2 months of the ceremony the fee must be paid in full at the time of booking. The Register Office reserves the right to cancel a ceremony if payment has not been received.