Reasons for missed collections
We only collect the rubbish if it was genuinely missed and not for the following reasons:
- It was not available at the time of collection.
- It was not properly contained in dustbins, tied bags, communal wheeled bins (depending on received service).
- It was not placed in an accessible location.
- It was presented in wheelie bins with two wheels.
- Extreme weather conditions, such as heavy snow, causing delays because of health and safety risks.
If the whole street has been missed, for example due to a dustcart breakdown, leave your waste out and we will collect it as soon as we can.