Resident Participation Officers
We have four Resident Participation Officers (RPOs) who work within one of the four area housing teams (Central, Eastern, Western, Southern).
How your RPO can help
Our RPOs are there to help and encourage you to take part in decisions about our housing services, your communities and the decision-making process. They are able to:
- Offer you information and advice on all participation and consultation opportunities
- Help you set up and maintain a residents' association
- Hold and offer training courses
- Assist with small improvement grant applications
- Support your community activities.
Working with Resident Management Organisations
RPOs also liaise with and monitor Resident Management Organisations. These are residents groups who have formed to manage housing blocks and estates on behalf of the Council.
Contact your Resident Participation Officer
Central Area - Jo Baxter
Telephone: 020 8871 8694
Telephone: 020 8871 8638
Western Area - Sarah Stevens
Telephone: 020 8871 5505
Southern Area - Foday Kamara
Telephone: 020 8871 8639