About the Wandsworth Contact Service
We are part of the children's services department and we offer contact sessions for families from a convenient location in Tooting, South West London.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment for contact sessions to take place in
- Support both children and parents through contact, recognising that it can be a stressful time
- Provide high-quality reports on contact sessions
- Develop a strong relationship with referring agencies by providing an efficient and responsive service
Safeguarding is a top priority and we are committed to ensuring the safety of the children and young people using our service.
- Make a referral
- Find out about contact sessions, including prices, opening times and facilities for external local authorities and Wandsworth Social Workers
- Hire a room, if you are a referring agency and would like to use your own contact supervisor
For residential community-based parenting assessments and interventions with families of children in need or at risk of harm, go to Falcon Grove Family Centre.