Application to vary a house in multiple occupation licence

You can apply to vary your house in multiple occupation (HMO) licence. For example increase the number of occupiers and/or households.

Please note that you cannot change the licence holder details on an existing licence. To change a licence holder, you must firstly revoke the current licence and then the new proposed licence holder must make a new application for a HMO licence.