Wandsworth Festival of Learning: free workshops from August to September
The Festival of Learning is the biggest celebration of lifelong learning in England, and highlights the benefits of learning, celebrates achievements of adults who have used learning to transform their lives, and encourages everyone to embrace lifelong learning.
The Wandsworth event is delivered by the Council’s Lifelong Learning team, which delivers at least 650 courses to more than 8,000 people a year.
This year’s Festival of Learning includes a number of options to improve your employability and communication skills including:
- IT skills, including coding and apps, and social media
- Hospitality skills including food safety, events training, barista and bar training
- An introductory workshop on health and social care for adults, who do not have English as a first language
- Health and lifestyle courses including yoga for those aged 60+, and dance for health and wellbeing
Workshops take place in venues across the borough. For further information and bookings you can get in touch by:
- Telephone: 020 8871 8618
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Wandsoworth Lifelong Learning