Finance event for local entrepreneurs
Access to Finance Wandsworth, which take place on September 26 at Battersea Arts Centre, will provide local business owners with the opportunity to find out about; the current funding landscape for SMEs, the various funding options available to their business, what funders are looking for, what they need to get finance ready and what support is available.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to hear from experts who are helping businesses gain access to finance via alternative business loans, crowdfunding and P2P lending.
The all-day event will feature:
- An intro by Richard Bearman, managing director, of the British Business Bank on the current funding landscape for SMEs
- A breakfast networking reception
- Panel discussion on crowdfunding and alternative finance, chaired by the award-winning business journalist, Matthew Gwyther
- A workshop on how to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
- One-to-one meet the funder advice clinics and a session for charities, community groups and social enterprises on How to write successful funding bids to charitable trusts, foundations and the lottery
Access to Finance Wandsworth will feature as part of the Wandsworth Enterprise Hub programme of events which launches this autumn.