Free tailored advice for your business
The advice clinics which are running as part of the Wandsworth Enterprise Hub are pre-booked 45 minute, confidential sessions, are aimed at business owners as well as those thinking of starting a business.
Attendees will have the opportunity to pick the brain of a business expert about any challenges they are facing in their business or how to go about setting up a business.
Topics covered include
- Validating your business idea and how to take it forward
- Choosing the right business structure
- How to access funding and extra finance
- Business plan critique
- How to address the big challenges and difficulties facing your business
- How to develop a strategy for scaling up
The first clinic takes place on Wednesday 5 February at Battersea Library, as part of the British Libraries Start up in London Libraries (SiLL) programme.
This will be followed by a session with Nick Howe on Wednesday 25 March at Wandsworth Town Library.
Other events being run under the Wandsworth Enterprise Hub include: