COVID-19: Guidance on re-opening your business safely
- Lifting restrictions
- Face coverings
- Risk assessment template
- Guidance for workplaces
- Travel advice
England has moved to step 4.
Find further detail on the restriction changes.
The requirement to wear face coverings in law has been lifted. However, the government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas such as public transport. Some businesses are also still encouraging customers to continue wearing face masks.
The Risk Assessment template has been developed to help businesses implement the Government COVID-19 secure guidelines.
Wandsworth Council has produced a guidance leaflet on how to safely operate your business.
See further guidance on how to be safe at work:
- General coronavirus advice
- Working safely during coronavirus
- Hotels and other guest accommodation
- Guidance for employers and those who are self-employed and work with or near other people
- Managing risks and risk assessments at work
For help and advice on how to protect people from coronavirus (COVID-19) in your workplace contact the HSE.