Still time to get fireworks tickets
Published: Tuesday 30th October 12
The spectacular Battersea Park Fireworks Display is this Saturday (November 3), and this year entry is by advance tickets only.
Organisers will not be selling tickets on the door. This is to prevent overcrowding and ensure spectators can enjoy the display in comfort and safety.
If you want to go along, you are advised to get your ticket as soon possible. The theme will be London Celebrates and the display will be fired by award-winning pyrotechnicians Pains Fireworks.
Gates open at 6pm, the bonfire will be lit at 7.30pm and the show starts at 8pm. A large food court and bar will open from 6pm, offering a wide range of refreshments.
Videos of last year's display can be seen by visiting YouTube.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Tickets bought up to November 2 - £8
- Tickets bought on November 3 (subject to availability) - £10
Children under 10 years old are free, but will still need a ticket.
No tickets will be available on the night.
Tickets are available
- Online (£1 admin fee per transaction.)
- By visiting Battersea Park Millennium Arena, 8am-7pm daily. In-person only.
- By visiting Pump House Gallery Wednesday-Saturday 11am-4pm
- By visiting the ECSI mobile catering units in Battersea Park:
i) outside the All Weather Pitch
ii) at Pierpoint Roundabout (North Carriage Drive near Chelsea car park)
iii) the Tea Terrace - near the fountains
For safety reasons, fireworks, sparklers, pets and glass bottles can not be brought into the park. The Metropolitan Police and the council's parks police will evict anyone found in possession of these.