Money and legal matters

There are many local and national organisations that offer advice on money and legal issues. The Money Advice Service gives independent advice and information, and there are lots of places to help if you need legal advice like the Citizens Advice Bureau and local law centres.

Charities are also a good place to start if you want independent advice and information.

money and legal matters

Can't find what you want?

You can call or email our Access Team who can help find what you want from the Adult Care Information Service. If you have any other special requirements or needs, please contact us.