Adult social care - directory record page

care and support


DescriptionVibrance is one of Wandsworth Council's accredited support agencies that help people to manage their social care direct payments and it also provides a personal assistant finder called LinkMeUp. Services such as payroll support can be particularly helpful if you employ your own staff to provide your care, such as a personal assistant. They offer different types of support, such as:

- Advice and guidance
- Employer support
- Payroll services
- Third party supported accounts
- Assisted accounts for simple requirements

Vibrance can provide these services to anyone, including people who are self-funding their care and don't receive a direct payment. If you are eligible for support from the council and you wish to receive a direct payment, then your social worker or care coordinator will be able to give you more information about direct payments and the different support agencies.

- LinkMeUp
Vibrance also offers a personal assistant (PA) register called LinkMeUp, which can help you to find a PA. You can search by location, availability, experience and support provided, as well as viewing the personal profiles of PAs to find out more about their skills and interests. There is a charge for this service which can be paid from your direct payment from the council if you qualify for financial support. Find out more about LinkMeUp:

- Website:
- Email:
- 020 8290 6639

Visit the Vibrance website

Telephone number0843 886 0756 or 020 8290 6639
Further informationVibrance is a registered charity and company that was established in 1989 and has expanded since then to provide a range of services to disabled and older people.

Record last updated: 19 December 2016