Adult social care - directory record page

Housing and care homes

Social housing

DescriptionThe government website has information about council housing and housing association services. You can also find information about owning a home, plus information about Council Tax, what to do if you're homeless or if you have a housing dispute.

If you want to find out about council housing, the Right to Buy scheme, Housing Benefit and more, visit the GOV.UK website.

Visit the housing section on the GOV.UK website

Record last updated: 18 June 2014