Adult social care - directory record page

Housing and care homes

Empty Property grant scheme

DescriptionYour Property may be left empty when you move into a care home. If your property is empty for six months or more and in need of renovation works to bring the property in line with housing standards, you may be eligible to apply for an empty property grant.

Please contact the team for further information.

Record last updated: 10 March 2017