Adult social care - directory record page

community and getting involved

Having your say about local health services

DescriptionThere are many ways to have your say about local health services and to get involved, including those that feedback to Wandsworth Clinical Commissioning Group. For example, you could:

- Get involved with public consultations and meetings
- Contact your Wandsworth Healthwatch
- Get involved with the Better Services Better Value review of local health services
- Get advice or make a complaint via a local Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), or the CCG's Customer Care team

For more information about the ways you can have your say, visit the Wandsworth CCG website.

Visit the Wandsworth CCG website

Record last updated: 16 June 2014