Adult social care - directory record page
Haringey Association for Independent Living (HAIL)
|Address||Putney Library, |
5/7 Disraeli Road,
|Description||HAIL is a learning disability association which provides a range of services in Wandsworth. Services include: |
- Wandsworth travel mate is a council-supported service providing travel support for funded clients usually accessing day services from home/centre to centre/home and individual activities.
Care and support services
- Activity and community support, personal care, professional care and specialist care.
- An outreach support service
Direct Payments support services
- HAIL provides support for people who receive direct payments
- It is one of Wandsworth Council's accredited support services
- The service offers advice and information, support with payroll, and third party supported accounts.
- Free employment support for people with autism, a learning disability or a physical disability
- Help finding work, starting a social enterprise, benefits and money advice, supported employment, and more
-Up to 50 hours of one-to-one support
Visit the HAIL website
|Telephone number||07525 260 879 or 07525 260 943 you can text and the service will call you back|
|Eligibility||For funded clients only: |
- Travel mate
- Care and support
For anyone with a disability:
- Employment services
Record last updated: 28 February 2017