Adult social care - directory record page
|Address||Postal address only: |
PO Box 20,
|Description||Infosound is a registered charity that produces free information in audio for blind and partially-sighted people on topics that directly affect people living with sight loss. It's a non-commercial, non-political and editorially impartial organisation and its main aim is to share information, knowledge, experience and opinion. It provides: |
- A news and information service for Londoners called Infosound London Briefing
- One-off articles about specific topics, called Infosound Select
- A national Infosound Briefing that covers news across the whole of the UK
- A monthly audio magazine on CD
- An audio message board called Exchange
These services can be accessed as MP3 audio files and 'podcasts' from the website, on CD, or using a Sonata 'radio'. Infosound doesn’t charge for its services and it is funded entirely by voluntary donations.
Visit the Infosound website.
|Telephone number||03000 111 555|
|Costs||The charity's services are free.|
Record last updated: 29 June 2015