Adult social care - directory record page

care and support

Assessments for care and support

AddressDepartment of Education and Social Services,
Customer Centre,
Town Hall,
Wandsworth High Street,
PostcodeSW18 2PU
DescriptionIf you are an adult living in Wandsworth and you appear to need care and support, we can offer you an assessment of your care and support needs. This is used to find out what you need help with, and whether you might qualify for help from the council. We provide information and advice, and can help you look at the range of support options that will promote your independence. You can organise your support in a way that helps you to live the life you want.

We also support unpaid carers and can offer carers an assessment of their own support needs. Often a carer will be a family member or a friend.

Visit the web pages below to find out more about assessments and who qualifies for help from the council. Contact the Access Team to ask for an assessment.

Find out who we help and who qualifies for help from the council with care and support.

Find out about support for carers.


Record last updated: 01 March 2017