Direct payments support services

Direct payments support services

Vibrance are the direct payment support services provider accredited by Wandsworth Council and they can be helpful if you arrange your own care, whether you fund your care with your own money or whether the council contributes towards it.

If you receive a direct payment from the council and you need help to manage the direct payment, Vibrance can help. If you would like to employ your own staff, sometimes called personal assistants or PAs, then Vibrance can help with arranging payments to your PA and the other responsibilities that come with employing PAs. Find out more about direct payments in Wandsworth:

If you are self-funding your care then these services can still help if, for example, you want to employ personal assistants to provide your care.

care and support

1 Records in Direct payments support services.

  • Vibrance

    Telephone: 020 3960 9493

    Description: Vibrance is Wandsworth Council's accredited support agency that help people to manage their social care direct payments and it also provides a personal assistant finder called LinkMeUp.

Filter by…


Client group