Other housing issues and support

Other housing issues and support 

If you need help with housing issues, there are different places you might be able to find it. You may be able to get help with the cost of heating your home, or paying back debts because of energy bills. There are services like tenancy support, which might be able to help if you have a disability or a health issue and are having tenancy problems. There is information about fire safety, help to look after your garden, help controlling pests, problems with neighbours and more.


Housing and care homes

4 Records in Other housing issues and support filtered by Client group "low income".

  • British Gas Energy Trust

    Freepost British Gas Energy Trust

    Telephone: 01733 421 060

    Description: This trust provides help with energy bills and other essential household costs for people living in fuel poverty, or affected by other suffering or distress.

  • Cold Weather Payments

    Description: Cold Weather Payments are intended to help towards extra heating costs during very cold weather.

  • npower Energy Fund


    Telephone: 01733 421060

    Description: This trust helps npower customers who are struggling to pay their energy bills or manage debts.

  • Thames Water Customer Assistance Fund

    Thames Water Customer Assistance Fund / Trust Fund, FREEPOST RSAJ-BXEA-LKLT, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1TJ

    Telephone: 0800 111 4680

    Description: This fund helps people who are experiencing financial hardship and are in debt to Thames Water.